Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba has been exposed. Last week we showed you her new Campari Calendar where she looked sexy and flawless. Now we are showing you the real deal. You didn’t think that she was that perfect did you? But I must admit she does come pretty darn close.

Jessica Alba looks gorgeous baring her post-baby body in these pictures for Campari’s 2009 Calendar. She said being a part of it let her “play out this sort of bombshell.” Uh, “sort of” bombshell?

It’s the 10th anniversary of the calendar and celebrities, by invitation only, will walk the red carpet for the celebration. The Campari Calendar is an international limited edition and considered a collectible luxury for the few that are able to get it.

There are only 9,999 copies of the calendar and will be available at year’s end. Most of Jessica’s photos were done by famed photographer Mario Testino.

Pixs Of Jessica Alba With Baby Honor In OK! Magazine

As reported last week, pictures of Jessica Alba, Cash Warren and baby Honor Marie can be seen in the latest issue of OK! Magazine; you can see more from the issue below…

The three of them make such a cute family. Honor is 6 weeks old already and looks a lot like her daddy.

Daddy Cash wanted his little girl to look like him:

The two agree their daughter looks more like dad than mom, which is a big relief to Cash. “I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I’d kill myself!” he jokes.

Pixs Of Jessica Alba With Baby Honor In OK! Magazine

The couple were meant to be parents:

It sounds like both Jessica and Cash were born to be parents. “Cash is such a good husband and father,” Jessica says. “I’m so proud of him.” As for the actress, she’s “always had a motherly quality,” Cash says.

Pixs Of Jessica Alba With Baby Honor In OK! Magazine

Jessica loves being a mom:

“I just want to squeeze her and hug her so tight,” Jessica gushes

Pixs Of Jessica Alba With Baby Honor In OK! Magazine

More kids for Jess and Cash?

“We definitely want more kids — within the decade!” Cash exclaims.

Pixs Of Jessica Alba With Baby Honor In OK! Magazine

The First Pics of Jessica Alba’s Baby Are Out!

Posted on 16 July 2008 by CeCe

After making a stink about deciding not to sell their baby pictures…and then changing their minds, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren gave the exclusive rights to OK! magazine to publish the first photos of their baby girl, Honor Marie.

The First Pics of Jessica Alba’s Baby Are Out!

Here is some of the interview from the proud parents:

On giving birth: “I didn’t scream. It was really Zen. The labor was more like meditation, I did yoga breathing. I was focused.”

On baby Honor Marie Warren: “It hasn’t totally sunk in. She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn’t seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she’s connected to the other world, or something. There’s no other way to explain it. It’s a miracle.”

The First Pics of Jessica Alba’s Baby Are Out!

On getting back into shape: “I started working out last Thursday, but for 20 minutes. I do cardio on my own. I’m doing it slow. Now I’m starting to eat more healthy. Because after working out, having fried chicken and mashed potatoes is a little counteractive.”

So who does Honor look more like?

“She looks like a girl version of me,” Cash says. “She has my nose, my eyebrows and my…”
“Forehead and dimples,” Jessica finishes, adding, “She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears.”
“Maybe Honor is a mixture,” Cash reconsiders. “I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I’d kill myself!”
The First Pics of Jessica Alba’s Baby Are Out!

Awww… the baby is cute! I bet they are glad they sold the pics, ya know, in case Jessica wants to retire from acting or something.

For the full interview and more pictures, you can pick up the mag on newsstands today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment