Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dating Tips from a FHM Girl



Body Language is everything! If you are talking to me and I am interested, I would not have my arms crossed and would not be turned away, I would be more opened up to you. I also would be making great eye contact.

What should a guy say when he meet you?
I love it when a guy has confidence and comes up with something very witty to say to me. It starts the conversation on a very light and easy note. Plus makes me laugh, and I have always believed that's a way to a girl's heart!

Where should a guy take you on a first date?
On the first date, do an activity and dinner. By activity I mean go play putt-putt golf, race go-carts or even to an arcade! It's fun and active, yet gives you a chance to socialize and get to know each other. Don't go see a movie on a first date, there is no room to get to know the person!
Describe your worst date.

I guess I have been pretty lucky, I can't think of a date that really was that bad?

Describe your best date.

One of my best dates was a little extreme, however that's probably why it stands out so much! The guy I had been dating for a while told me he had a special day planned for me. So he came in the morning and picked me up and blindfolded me and when he took off the blindfold and we were at the airport! I had no clue where we were going until we got to the gate! He ended up taking me to San Diego because I had these two restaurants (Breakfast and a dinner place!) that I have always talked about. He wanted to take me to my two favorite places and the beach! Couldn't get any better than that!

What are your Do's and Do Not's for first date conversations?
I love when a guy take the initiative and asks questions to get to know me. I really enjoy when conversations stay light and playful. Definitely let the sense of humor shine through! Remember, the way to a girls heart is making her laugh! ;) I really don't like when the guy talks about his ex's or asks me about my ex's. It's your past, leave it there!

How long after a guy gets your number should he call or text:?
I don't think there's truly set amount of time you should wait. However, I personally don't like it when they contact me the same day. It seems a little to desperate, but I am more than OK when they contact me within the next day or two!

0 comments:

Post a Comment