Monday, March 30, 2009

Amanda (FM Girl)


Amanda

Hometown: Hartville, Ohio
Age: 22
Stats: 5’7”, 129lbs, 34C-25-35


What do you do for fun?
I go shopping, dancing, I love working out. And I like anything outdoors, 4-wheeling, dirt bikes, clay pigeon shooting!


Tell us about your hometown in Ohio.
Good ol' Hartville... It's in a small dry county, stoplights start flashing at 8:00 PM. It's a really nice, quiet and peaceful place that I really love and it has the biggest flea market in the world!


What's the best song to hook up to?
I love music and hooking up to music, so I ha
ve too many songs to list lol.

What would be a successful first date to you?
Going out to dinner and then doing something fun and exciting.

What's your favorite position when listening to music?
I want to be a cowboy!


From : www.fhmonline.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment