Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Katie Holmes Kinda Creepy in Glamour Interview


Katie Holmes just dished to Glamour magazine 'bout all things TomKat. And while she looked superb, she weirded us out and sounded more like a fan than a wife.

The mag asks Kate about wanting to marry Tom when she was a little girl, and Holmes gushes: "When Top Gun came out, my sisters were like, 'Oh my God, Top Gun! Tom Cruise!' And I very confidently said, 'I'm going to marry him one day.' It wasn't like, How do I get to Tom Cruise? It was just: I think I'm going to marry him. Why not? He'll like me. I'm fun."


Just FYI, Katie-babe, when Top Gun came out, you were, uh, 7 years old. Tom was 23.


However, Holmes added the 16-year age difference was "never a concern." When they met back in 2005, they "both knew." How Cathy Zeta-Jones of her. Our fave quote? Glamour asked what Tom is really like, and the first thing Katie replied was, "He loves women." Good to know, hon!


What do you all think? Is this romance truly as predestined as it's played?


0 comments:

Post a Comment