Sunday, April 19, 2009

Alessandra Ambrosio Finally Shows A Bit Of Nipple... I Think

Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 1
Photo: Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 1

For cripes sake these goddamn Brazilian supermodels are such teases! They come oh so bloody close to showing off all their goodies all the damn time - but then fling an arm across their boobs or have a hand over their crotch... it's annoying... I can't take it any more. I've had it... I've just bloody well had it -- I'm not playing along any more. What's that? Alessandra Ambrosio has actually shown off a wee bit of her nipple in a photo shoot for Men's Brazil Vogue or some such shite -- like I care where it's from. Seriously? Oh and these pics are right here on Sexy Celebrity Girlz? My own site? -- OK then let's have a look... holy sh@t! I think I kinda sorta see one there... and that ass is damn well bare naked ain't it... awesome... just freaking awesome. Oh sweet Brazilian supermodels - please forgive me. Please. I was just kidding... Enjoy the pics! Cheers.

Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 2
Photo: Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 2
Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 3
Photo: Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 3
Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell 4
Photo: Alessandra Ambrosio Sexy As Hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment