Sunday, April 5, 2009

Move Over Megan Fox - Gisele Bundchen Is The Hottest Stepmom!

gisele bundchen pregnant

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen tied the knot with NFL quarterback Tom Brady and she's talking about her new husband and the big family she wants with him. She also enjoys the time she gets to spend with her stepson, John Edward.

Gisele graces the April cover of Harper's Bazaar, and she's dishing on life with Tom and baby John.

About Tom:

"Tom is a good guy. He has a very pure heart. He's very naive, almost like a child. That is my favorite quality about him.

"One thing that I thought was so amazing when I first met him is that he is innocent. He sees the world with colored glasses. It's beautiful, but I think that is rare. I love that about him. No one else sees that. He's very strong and focused in his job, but he's so sensitive, it's amazing."

Will she and Tom have children together?

Tom is dad to John Edward, 18 months, (with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynihan), and he and Gisele want kids together, too. Said Gisele, "I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want.

"I am in that place. It's all good in that part of my life. It's one part of my life that I'm learning about every day. I've been challenged a lot by it, but it's the most rewarding part.

"I love kids. It's amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time."

Bump watch is on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment