Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doug Reinhart Will Marry Paris Hilton!

Paris Hilton hasn't spoken this glowingly about a boyfriend since her last boyfriend.

The former sex tape star was asked about paramour Doug Reinhart over the weekend, and the heiress had nothing but tremendous things to say to E! News.

"We're best friends. It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy."

Kissy FacesCozy Couple

Doug Reinhart and Paris Hilton got disgustingly close at Queen Latifah's birthday party last month. [Photos: Splash News]

So, might there by wedding bells in this couple's future? Reinhart said "you never know," though Hilton seemed to have a good idea:

"He's going to be my husband," she said.

Meanwhile, Paris is shooting the second season of her My New BFF. Why didn't things work out with original BFF Brittany Flickinger?

"It's really hard because I loved her and I trusted her, but sometimes people get too caught up and they change. I want a best friend who wants to be friends with me because I'm a good person and a good friend, not for any other reason."

Considering the fact that Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Flickinger and others no longer speak to Hilton, is it possible she's simply not a good person and a good friend? Discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment