Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jessica Simpson born to wear heels

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson was born wearing high heels.


The singer-and-actress loves showing off her legs and refuses to sport flat shoes - even when she is at home.


She said: "My mom has great legs - they are hereditary. I think when my mom had me I came out wearing high heels - Ieven go to the beach in them! And I walk around my house in them, so that helps keep my legs in shape.


"Curves are empowering - you can't strut your stuff when you are skinny!"


Jessica, who is currently dating American football star Tony Romo, is such a fan of footwear she launched her own "glamorous" shoe range in 2006.


The 28-year-old blonde beauty, who was recently criticised after sporting a seemingly fuller figure, is reluctant to exercise her legs too much as they can become overly muscular.


She added: "I do a lot of Pilates. I work with 5lb to 10lb weights to get toned. I don't want to be beefy. If I work my legs too hard I end up looking like a wrestler!


"I didn't have a bad body before, it just needed a bit of toning."

0 comments:

Post a Comment